Transforming one’s ability to lead and empower teammates
With the SportExcel Momentum Series, you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills for your game, school, and/or career, manage the complexity of your life, and learn how to create a subconscious framework for organizing tasks for a high level of focus in all activities.
Specific strategies will teach you to:
- Develop a personal, persuasive leadership Zone
- Apply powerful tools to create resiliency
- Utilize specific subconscious approaches for multi-tasking, organization and time management
- Develop and reinforce powerful outcomes
- Influence change in sport, school, work and personal life
- Build strategic long-term approaches to leadership
- Dramatically speed up skill acquisition
The eight-session Zone Athlete Momentum Series training includes:
Eight - 45-minute training sessions providing advanced Zone leadership strategies for transforming team relationships through powerful communication and motivational strategies, for organizing all areas of life by a unique subconscious process and other powerful tools
Direct contact with Bob Palmer outside of sessions during the training period
Follow-up written, audio and video material via email
Comprehensive PDF program manual
Pre-requisite: Ignition Series, and must be 18 years or older as this program is geared for those in college or the workforce who are destined for the top of the leaderboard. Check out our Family Zone Training for Parent/Teen Athlete training.